The BIG Family Diary 2022
The BIG Family Diary is dated for 12 months from 1st January through to the 31st December 2022.
The original and largest Family Diary on the market, similar to it's bestselling little sister but with a larger format. 5 columns plus a full page per week-to-view, use the GRID to minimise scheduling chaos and see your family's weekly schedule at a glance. A desk diary (or for those with very large handbags!) with sections designed to be used by all the family. This will look fabulous beside the phone, in your kitchen, or even in your very large handbag.
The BIG Family Diary measures 24cm by 19cm with 192 pages. It has a thin hardback cover with rounded corners, a gusset pocket on the inside back cover, 2 grosgrain ribbons, an elastic strap to hold it all together and a pen loop. The diary is thread bound so it won't fall apart and with a little bit of use it will lie flat if you want to keep it open. With a choice of 8 gorgeous covers these diaries will look great and survive whatever life throws at them. Pink, Khaki, Coral and Plum diaries are printed in our signature PINK printing. Sky Blue, Silver, Citrus and Navy are printed in a GREY print.Tabbed sections include:
INFORMATION pages to record personal information for all members of the family;
- OUR WEEK to record the regular weekly routine such as music lessons, swimming lessons, games kit, etc. Use it as a point of reference when you plan your week or perhaps to record your school runs. There is one for each term;
- IMPORTANT pages to record your Pocket Money Record, Travel Plans and Action Plans;
- NOTES pages for you to record anything and everything important to you;
- NEED TO KNOW and DATES, sections where we share relevant dates and information and there are pages for you to record particular phone numbers and important dates;
- OUR PLANS containing planners for the current and following years;
- MONTHLY CALENDARS with a month-to-view layout to further enhance your diary goals;
- the WEEK-TO-VIEW, a double page spread with our GRID format to enable you to control the scheduling chaos of your busy family.