The BLOX Financial Diary
Do you need to get your finances in order? Or know someone else who might?
With detailed recording of your income and expenditure, the BLOX Financial Diary helps you to take control of where your money goes. This is the first step in being able to focus on your saving and budgeting goals. Much more than a budget book, this undated diary is all you need to keep track of your finances, help you to be financially mindful and start you on the path to saving money.
Tabbed Sections include:
- Account Details to record the details of your financial arrangements;
- Financial Goals to keep you focused;
- Summary create monthly and annual summaries to track your progress;
- Savings to record monies that you have specifically identified to save;
- Income to record your income as it is received;
Financial Commitments to record financial commitments that you have made;
Weekly Expenses Summary to analyse the details of your spending (probably the most important part of this journal);
- Weekly Expenses pages to record your discretionary spend as and when you spend it.
The BLOX Financial Diary is A5 in size, measures 21cm by 15cm and contains 176 pages of bright white paper. It is thread bound so that with a little bit of use it will lie flat. With a thin hardback cover and rounded corners, an expandable pocket on the inside back cover, 3 grosgrain ribbon page markers and a choice of 2 colours, it is a very smart journal that you will enjoy using.