MUM's Diary 2020
MUM's Diary is dated for 12 months from the 1st January through to the 31st December 2020.
Probably the smartest and most stylish diary that you will find designed especially for mums managing and organising family life. Large enough to contain all the essential information that busy mums need while out and about, yet small enough to fit in your handbag. See the whole family's weekly schedule at a glance and minimise scheduling chaos with our GRID format, a page for mum and 4 columns on the opposite page for everyone else. Use the columns to suit your life - for your children, your partner, work, your babysitter, meal plans .....
MUM's Diary measures 18cm by 12cm with 176 pages. It has a thin hardback cover with rounded corners, a gusset pocket on the inside back cover, 2 grosgrain ribbons, an elastic strap to hold it all together and a pen loop. With a choice of six gorgeous covers that we know will withstand a year in your handbag.
We have listened to your feedback and have done a little update to MUM's Diary this year. We have added more pages for NOTES and a new GOALS section. We have deleted a couple of pages such as In Case I Lose My Mobile which we felt were no longer relevant, nothing to drastic. We hope you approve.
INFORMATION pages to record key personal information for all members of the family;
- OUR WEEK to record the regular weekly routine such a swimming lessons, games kit, etc. Use it as a point of reference to plan your week, or perhaps to record your school runs. There is one for each term;
- IMPORTANT pages containing a Pocket Money Record to keep track of the children's finances and Travel Plans to record booking information, flight details, etc;
- GOALS pages to think about and plan those big things you want to do this year in all areas of your life;
- NOTES pages to record anything and everything important to you;
- NEED TO KNOW and DATES are sections where we share relevant dates and info with pages for you to record phone numbers and dates important to you;
- OUR PLANS with planners for the current and following years; and finally
- WEEK TO VIEW - a double page layout with our GRID format enabling you to see your week's schedule in conjunction with your family's. You can see at a glance who should be where, when!
We try very hard to get across the texture and colour of our diaries in the images shown. A note on our colour options: Pink has a soft matt snake finish. Apple has a flat smooth finish. Champagne and Silver have a soft, supple leather-like finish with a slight sheen. Navy and Sky Blue have a glossy embossed finish.
Pink, Apple and Champagne diaries are printed in our signature PINK printing and Silver, Sky Blue and Navy are printed in a GREY print.