The BLOX Planner 2022Sale
The BLOX Planner is dated for 12 months from the 1st January through to the 31st December 2022.
We are starting to run out of some colours now. Please check on our BLOX Stationery website as they have more availability.
A new product last year for our Academic range, we have introduced this Planner to the Calendar Year range by popular demand. This Planner is a LARGER version of our bestselling BLOX Diary published by our sister brand BLOX Stationery. A large planner which will look fabulous on any desk or in any staff room. Our sophisticated covers not only look good but should survive whatever life throws at them.
The BLOX Planner is all about our GRID format: see your weekly schedule at a glance and minimise the scheduling chaos of busy lives. A page for appointments, notes, etc and 4 columns on the opposite page to separate projects, activities, lists - however you organise your life.
The BLOX Planner measures 24cm by 19cm and contains 192 pages of bright white paper. It is thread bound so that with a little bit of use it will lie flat if you want to keep it open on your desk. It has a thin hardback cover and rounded corners, an expandable pocket on the inside back cover, 2 grosgrain ribbon page markers, an elastic strap to hold it all together and a pen loop. Printed in GREY and with a choice of 8 covers, this planner is so smart anyone would be thrilled to fill its pages!
Tabbed sections include:
- INFORMATION pages to record Personal Information and My Week for your weekly schedule/timetable;
- GOALS to think about and plan the big things you want to do in all areas of your life;
- NOTES for anything and everything in your life;
- DATES including Dates To Remember, Notable Dates and Calendars;
- YEAR PLANNERS for the current and the following year;
- MONTHLY CALENDARS with a month-to-view layout to further enhance your planner goals; and
- the WEEK-To-VIEW which is what this Planner is all about - a double page layout with our GRID format with a page for appointments, notes etc and the opposite page with 4 columns to help organise your busy life.